|___||USFC 1||The Uncollected Stan Freberg Collection, Vol. 1 -|
Click title to see front cover
Under 30 copies remain
1. Stan Freberg answers your phone! (This is a little something to put on your answering machine, or can be used as a dandy burglar alarm. You decide.)
2. St. Freberg and the Do It Yourself Dragnet Contest (A Capitol Records in-house promotion)(w/June Foray and Byron Kane)
3. Point of Order (ORIGINAL single version)(w/Daws Butler)
4. Person to Pearson (likewise.)(w/Daws Butler)
5. Pass the Udder Udder
6. Wide Screen Mama Blues
7. Rock Around Stephen Foster
8. Ba-ba-ball and Chain
9. Comments For Our Time, Pt. 1 (w/Byron Kane, June Foray, Naomi Lewis)
10. Comments For Our Time, Pt. 2
11. The Boogie-Woogie Banjo Man From Birmingham
12. Abe Snake For President!
13. Tele-Vee-Shun (alternate version)
14. The Quest For Bridey Hammerschlaugen (w/June Foray)
15. Rumplemeyer Farms (a primer by Stan on how NOT to produce a radio commercial!)
16. Westinghouse Recruitment: "Toastal Engineering" (w/ending restored)
17-22: "More Here Than Meets The Ear" (1967, N.A.B.)
17: The Disaster Corp. of America (w/Bill Woodson)
18: The Disaster Corp. of America Returns! (w/Bill Woodson)
19: Do People Really Listen To radio Commercials? (w/Byron Kane)
20: Marshall McMedium Interview
21: The Electronic Dress (w/Naomi Lewis)
22: Miss Sarah Vaghan in Person! "Who Listens To Radio?" (arr. & conducted by Quincy Jones)
23: Zee paper products: "Weeny Weeny Voice" (w/Peter Leeds and June Foray)
24: Contadina Whole-Peeled Tomatoes: "The Whole Peeled Bounce" (w/The Hi-Los)
25: Butter-Nut Instant Coffee #1: "That's no act."
26: Butter-Nut Instant Coffee #2: "Spoon wants to be a fork and stab meat!!!"
27. Times Books: "It Only Hurts When I Laugh"
28: United Presbyterian Church: "The Vice President"
29: The Seeing Eye #1: "Taxi Access" (w/Betty White)[[e pluribus stereo]]
30: The Seeing Eye #2: "Restaurant Access" (w/Harry Shearer and Donavan Freberg)[[e pluribus stereo]]
31 - 46: "Hey, look us over!" 1965 CBS TV radio promos:
31: Hazel (w/June Foray)
32: The Steve Lawrence Show
33: Lost In Space (w/Al Kelly)
34: Green Acres (w/Eddie Albert)
35: My Three Sons (w/Byron Kane)
36: The CBS Thursday Night Movies (w/Frank Nelson)
37: The Wild Wild West
38: Hogan's Heroes (w/Bob Crane)
39: The Smothers Brothers Show (w/Helen Kleeb)
40: The Trials of O'Brien (w/Charles Lane)
41: The Loner (w/"Lloyd Bridges" [actor impersonated])
42: NFL (w/Herb Vigran)
43: Perry Mason/Ed Sullivan (w/Raymond Burr)
44: The Lucy Show/The Andy Griffith Show/The Dick Van Dyke Show
45: Petticoat Junction/Green Acres/The Beverly Hillbillies (w/Stan's brother-in-law, Buddy Ebsen)
46: The Jackie Gleason Show/The Red Skelton Show/The Danny Kaye Show (w/Naomi Lewis)
47: "Who Listens To Radio?" (excerpt from a Chuck Blore-produced Bekins promotional album)
All tracks mono except for those designated e pluribus stereo.
Cover and label designed by Murph.
|___||USFC 2||The Uncollected Stan Freberg Collection, Vol. 2: 100 Million Moo-Cows CAN'T Be Wrong! |
35 copies left
Read the liner notes HERE
1. A Peculiar Concert (Stan's first billed national radio apperance, on "The Henry Morgan Show," Oct. 29, 1947, ABC Radio)
2. Hollywood Nature Boy (TV ??> apperance; never commercially recorded by Stan)
3. Ragtime Dan (Capitol F 1356 -B-side of "John and Marsha," 1951)
4.(When You And I Were Young) Maggie (Capitol F-1962, B-side of "Tele-Vee-Shun [original fade-out version]")
5. Gary, Indiana (Capitol F 3892, B-side of "Ya Got Trouble," 1958)
6. Puffed Grass Commercial #2 (featuring Daws Butler and The Jud Conlon Rhythmaires; from "The Best of The Stan Freberg Shows," Capitol WBO 1035 [out of print])
7-12: From "Oregon! Oregon! A Centennial Fable in Three Acts." Freberg Ltd. JB-2039-D5, -2040-D4
7. Oregon! Oregon!-Intro #2
8. Oregon! Oregon!-Overture
9. Oregon! Oregon!-Act I
10.Oregon! Oregon!-Act II
11.Oregon! Oregon!-Act III
12."Oregon! Oregon!"-alternate duet
14. Swimsuitsmanship (Rose Marie Reid sales record, #JB-2080-D1)(Thanks, Rich K. and Tom K.[no relation])
15-18: United Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. "Three More Messages for Our Time." R-1400
15. Cut #1: A Personal Message from Stan Freberg
16. Cut #2: Is God Dead?
17. Cut #3: That's Some God
18. Cut #4: Just Checking
(Above 4 cuts produced by Freberg, Ltd. for The United Presbyterian Church)
19-21:"Stan Freberg Takes a Look (shudder!) at the Self-Improvement Movement." (Three audio essays by Stan Freberg. No. 101578. The Southern Baptist Radio-TV Commission, Ft. Worth, Texas.)
19: "California Tracts and Transcontinental Meditation."
20: "Werner Von Ersatz."
21: "Maharishi Cosgrove."
22-26: "Uncle Stan Wants You!" Freberg Ltd. GXTNY 80700 through 80703.
Commercials for The United States Army. 1962
22: Cut #1: Who Wants To Join The Army?
23. Cut #2: Why Should I Join the Army?
24. Cut #3: Lemme See That Comic Book
25. Cut #4: Whaddya Got Against the Army?
26. Cut #5: "Modern Army Song" (version 2)
(Above 5 cuts produced by Freberg, Ltd. for the U.S. Army; Modern Army jingle on cuts 1-4 sung by Peggy Taylor)
27. Stan Freberg Presents The Meaning of Christmas (Stan Freberg presents 4 of his favorite Christmas carols, with the Jud Conlon Chorale under the direction of Billy May. Stan solos on "O Come, All Ye Faithful". B-side of "Green Chri$tma$," Capitol F 4097 )
28. Face The Funnies (from "The Best of The Stan Freberg Shows")
(Special thanks to Warren Debenham and Norm Katuna for the discographical information)
There you have it...78:27 seconds of more Stan stuff. Take it or leave it. (Actually, we ARE scared silly that you might leave it.)
|___||USFC 3A/B||The Uncollected Stan Freberg Collection, Vol. 3: WOBURN! - Stan Freberg Radio Interviews and other stuff - 45 copies left|
1. Woburn! (A Salda Tea mini-musical in the tradition of "Omaha!", complete with the original cast.)
2. Interview: The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson
3. A Weekend With Stan Freberg, Part 1
4. A Weekend With Stan Freberg, Part 2
1. A Weekend With Stan Freberg, Part 3
(Above 3 cuts are complete 1/2 hr. interviews from a Canadian public radio station. Lots of hits reprised here.)
2. "Freberg/Stamberg: The Interview!" (1/2 hr. NPR Special with Stan Freberg and Susan Stamberg, promoting Stan's upcoming radio special, "The New Stan Freberg Show.")
3. Tele-Vee-Shun (Unreleased version with original lyrics, quite different from the subsequent releases)
4. Terminex Intro (or "What Is Mr. Freberg Going To Do For Us?")
5. Contadina Tomato Paste: "The Mashed Tomato"
6. Mrs. Grass Soups: "Napoleon" (w/Byron Kane, Naomi Lewis, and Bill Woodson)
7. Jeno's Pizza: "The Jeno's 300"
8. GM Guardian Maintenance #1 (w/Charles Lane)
9. GM Guardian Maintenance #2 (w/Chas. Lane and Jesse White)
10. Religious Broadcasting Commission (RBC):"Ralph" (w/Naomi Lewis)
11. RBC: "Church Mouse #1" (w/Byron Kane)
12. RBC: "Church Mouse #2" (w/Byron Kane)
There you are: two discs with approx. 75 minutes each of more Freberg stuff than you can handle.
|Street Address: ___________________________________________________________|
|Zip Code: __________________________________|